Thursday, May 22, 2008
Monday, May 19, 2008
1. mozzies : sheon hates mozzies so freaking, he enjoys hunting them down, and squashing them into pulp.
2. sleeping : sheon just enjoys sleeping late. tired or not....there is no sleeping before 12.00 midnite. oh, but sheon sure enjoys his sleep!
3. addiction : many enjoys a ciggy after a hearty meal. sheon enjoys a good serving of cold water. its not healthy, i know....but at least its better than a ciggy rite?
4. fantasy : sheon likes to fantasize of becoming the prime minister of a country....*a-malaysia-hem*. hey, there's no way i am dumber than him ok?
5. joker : sheon just likes to make people laugh. be a jester? so be it. he likes it when people around him are laughing and happy.
6. shopping : sheon's a loyal practitioner of retail-therapy. when sheon is feeling down, he likes to buy stuff and also...go on binge eating.
7. depression : sheon was suffering from depression not too long ago.
8. food : among the must-try in my list, truffles, premium caviar, and saffron.
9. love : tragic. nuff said.
10. soft spots : laksa, rare prime steak, shoes, nice chicks, animals, eggs, coffee, tea, cold beverages, caeser salad, sashimi, oysters, mushrooms, soup, fruits.......and the list goes on.
11. reading : sheon likes reading for fun, but not reading for assignments and exams.
12. record : sheon attained his driving license legally, within a month from registration for driving lessons.
13. morning : what better way to start your mornings than letting go a good loud fart when you wake up.
14. violence : sheon hates violence. despite his size advantage, he's never hit anybody before or participated in any fights before.
15. singledom : two conflicting thoughts in sheon's head - sheon enjoys being single for its absolute freedom without any commitment; however, sheon really hopes to find a nice decent girl to start a new life with.
so, there you go. and for setting my sights to win the nobel peace prize next year, i shall not tag anybody.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
but here's the problem. my current team is severely under-staffed. i should have at least 6 engineers to assist me in my work, and at least 10 supervisors to delegate my responsibilities to. now, my team is running at full pace with only half of the resources that should be allocated to us. until backup arrives, i will prostitute myself to my job.
let me just clarify first, that i am no clubbing mia kaki. i super hate going to ahbengs+ahlians filled joints, for i think those people belong to the seafood section in tesco. progressive,house, trance and dangdut means nothing to me but noise. and clubbing means nothing more than getting tipsy from overpriced drinks and checking girls out with a bunch of ham sap friends.
now, naturally the name tiesto doesnt ring any bell in my system other than getting me going, "now thats an awfully cool name to have"...... but a quick research on him tells me this dude's concert was something that i wouldnt want to miss........and oh boy, after the gig, i think i would probably have killed myself if i did!!!
if this was the ticket to a sex-fest, i'd be very worried
cruising on the PD highway, after being caught in a stupid jam on the highway
our apartment beside the Corus Hotel, smells like a wet cupboard
getting ready to partaaaay the night away!!!
huge crowd, but was pretty orderly
getting prepared for the party, while waiting for tiesto to come on
as the clock struck midnight...the REAL party started.......
tiesto really knows how to work the crowd. the lightings, the pyrotechnics, the visuals, and the music,his music, aaawww....his music. he gets you moving to the beat of the build-up.....and just when you least expected it....WHAM!!! he hits you with the climax that brings euphoria to every single cell in your body. and leaving you wanting for more, every single time!! and then it goes again....and again....and again.
here's an idea for you BN, throw a tiesto concert in every state for free, i'm sure you'll manage to fish some youngster votes. hahahahaha.....losers.
my estimation puts the crowd at 15,000 strong. most people were in their most fancy beach wear. chicks in bikinis....*hi-5*!!! security was so tight, they even opened up cigarette packs at the entrance to sniff out weed and stuff. the ladies didnt get off so easily too as they got their bras frisked for......C4?
the venue was close to perfect. toilets were aplenty, and surprisingly well maintained. there was even a giant 'igloo' erected, for hot sweaty people to chill inside. beer was sold at rm12 per pop, and rm100 for a dozen.
there were actually 2 shows running simultaneously, one at each end of the venue. of course the main gig was tiesto lah. the other end was playing R&B...was more appealing to the younger crowd. we connoisseurs, go for the real deal.
the crowd was generally well behaved. everybody was just trying to have a good time, music and all. but of course i cant deny that there might be some kids under the influence of drugs. its bad, really. but do you condemn KL Pavilion and demand for it to close down if the authorities caught some kids getting their kicks in the basement parking?
ok, so some kids got so intoxicated they passed out in the open. riiiiight, so when is DBKL gonna seal off all the bars in heritage row?? what about jalan ampang?
and the allegation that the party promotes promiscuous activities?? why dont you go ban all movies, tv, internet, magazines, advertisements, commercials, goat farms....etc then?
yeah, couples might be all charged up for some loving action after the party. but hey, it's their choice, and it most certainly is not tiesto's! never during the concert, i hear ma man tiesto goes "hey kid, go fuck the chick beside you.".
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Saturday, May 3, 2008
still busy exploring her from every angle. will dedicate an entry for her soon, very soon. when i finally have her all figured out.
she's a dell inspiron, but on steroids. so no messing around with her now.....