Monday, August 27, 2007

i popped my cherry

dear all,

congratulations on dropping by my infant blog, created solely for me to kill time. i’ll take you down with me, thank you.

for the obvious (and not so obvious) reasons, bombastic english will be kept at a bare minimum here, lest my friends get all confused and become intimidated.

some simple facts and figures about myself. you can call me sheon (pronounced “shawn”), its bear in chinese, yes, “GROAAAAR!!!” bear, bear. born 81. i extend the ruler by 182cm, and tip the scale at 110kg. yes i am overweight, but please save yourself the humiliation by challenging me in sports. i love my food. i love my animals. i love cars.

i was born in kl, grew up in alor star, reside in kl, work in kl, stationed in bkt mertajam. yes, i work as an engineer, i build things. my list of credentials include kl pavilion, suria stonor, pj 32 square, kl-putrajaya dedicated highway, all bear my fingerprints. and i am awfully proud of them. so now, to not break the chain of mega projects that was involved with, i’ve sold my life and soul to the electrified double tracking project for 5 freaking years.

no i don’t have a gal fren, and don’t think will have one in the near future. however, i won’t stop girls from sending in their undies. my address is: 66 taman sejahtera, alma, bkt mertajam.

my political inclination is towards democracy. meritocracy. and fairness to all. i think corruption is blatantly notorious here, and it is killing our country, and most people are just too ignorant to give a damn. i am not a racist, but i would if you are to me.

i am a free thinker, but i am not an atheist. i believe in some superior beings, well beyond our human comprehension. i believe in the supernatural, but please dun lemme encounter one.

i love animals, but i am embarrassingly scared of insects. but nothing looks funnier than the sight of me squealing and running for dear life at the sight of a spider. yes, i am arachnophobic. please be warned, if you throw a spider at me, i will f@*king murder you.

my health is ok. despite being overweight, i just had my full comprehensive blood test done not long ago. but, i have a lousy digestive system. nothing sends me faster to the loo than milk and food that my gut is sensitive to.

i love cooking as much as i heart eating. but i hate doing the dishes. i’d make you 3 meals a day without hesitation, unless i ran out of recipes, or crave for some msg.

i am always laughing and smiling. most of the time. but i dun feel quite comfortable around strangers. that’s why i reckon a lot of people will actually find me not-so-friendly during our first encounter.

i love shoes. i love shoes. i love shoes. that pretty much says it all.

i am a regular (but not limited) to these few blogs.

1.kennysia.com

2.nicolekiss.blogspot

3.cheeserland.com

4.quaintly.net

5.hotpinkchili.blogspot

6.cheesecakeerian.blogspot

7.malaysia-today.net

8.blog.limkitsiang.com

9.mishaparis.blogspot

10.charmayne.blogspot

i like kennysia for his uncanny humor. i like nicole for her travelling journal (that chick’s got balls). cheesie for her food review and eye candy. pinkpau for her writing style (if you’d notice me adopting her capital-letter-less sentences) on such diversified topics. jade z for her ramblings about student life in tassie. cheesecakeerian for her bitchy alter-ego. rpk for his alternative insights. limkitsiang for his spirit. and little cutie pie misha for being such a princess. and finally, charmayne for her fool-proof donation drive, perseverance at its highest i say.

well, i wish i could go on and on. but need to go home liao. i wont observe any fixed schedule to update my blog. will write anything, anytime, anyhow i like.

signing off, from yours truly, sheon.

4 comments:

Love is in the air bakes said...

here's for popping your comment box cherry! :P

yc said...

la la la~ i had 2 leave a comment! :P

cheesecakeerian said...

Omigod. You put up your address?? =O

I'll link you! Take care!

-Sharin

maysnow said...

Haha..you're funny ^-^

Feel that I've got quite some stuff in common with you..eg political religion animals cooking not washing and spiders >_< just dropping you this comment because of this unique connection hehe..

and your list of credentials are pretty impressive! So you know all the secret pathways and underground vaults eh? =p

Anyway, nice to have found your blog and keep updating ^^